- Date: 10/29/2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium
601 SE 25th Ave
Ocala, Florida 34471
OCALA MARION TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION
October 29, 2019
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION MEETING – 4:00 PM
The October 2019 meeting of the Ocala/Marion County TPO will be held in the
Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471.
- Fiscal Year 2019/20 – 2023/24 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) “Roll Forward” Amendment
- Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) and Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Bylaws
- MPOAC Legislative Funding Request
- FDOT Fiscal Years 2020/21 through 2024/25 Tentative Five Year Work Program
All meetings are open to the public, the TPO does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability and family status. Anyone requiring special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or requiring language assistance (free of charge) should contact Liz Mitchell, Title VI/Nondiscrimination Coordinator at (352) 438-2634 or email@example.com forty-eight (48) hours in advance, so proper accommodations can be made.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.